Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Open Letter To Fear

Out of all the YouTube videos I've shared over the years, some of my favorites have been ones that didn't even involve me singing. Last summer, I shared a video titled "I am Forgiven", and the response it received was very encouraging. In fact, it was even mentioned in an online magazine! I was very excited to see that the message I shared was reaching people everywhere, and they were being inspired by it.

You can see the "I am Forgiven" video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1vNuDuvpVc

Now, a year later, I'm sharing another video. This one isn't necessarily as deep or encouraging, but it was very freeing to me to express my thoughts to "fear" in this way, and my hope is that others see it and are encouraged to face off their own fear. We all have it, and we all have the choice to either let it control us... or to tell it to leave.

You can see the "Open Letter To Fear" video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51cXSi7rppc



No comments:

Post a Comment